EtterSilent is a malicious document builder that has gained popularity on underground forums since it was first offered for sale around mid-2020. This webinar shows how to investigate this notorious maldoc builder, which creates files that masquerade as DocuSign documents to distribute criminal payload.
Join Ian Gray from Flashpoint, Max Menuhin from Silobreaker and Liv Rowley from Maltego to learn how to leverage these technologies and tap into powerful cybercrime intelligence to analyze, enrich and visualize connections between threat actors, and take them down. Watch this webinar to:
• Learn which threat actors and cybercriminal gangs are using EtterSilent in their malware campaigns
• Quickly and easily uncover more about the threat actor behind the sale of EtterSilent using underground cybercrime intelligence and OSINT data
• Learn how to streamline investigation workflows with visualization and a unified view of intelligence
About the Speakers
- Ian Gray, Flashpoint - As Director of Intelligence at Flashpoint, Ian focuses on producing strategic and business risk intelligence reports on emerging cybercrime and hacktivist threats.
- Max Menuhin, Silobreaker - Max heads up the Silobreaker product team and works with clients to ensure their intelligence goals are met. Max joined Silobreaker in 2016 and has played a key role in developing the product since then.
- Liv Rowley, Maltego - Liv conducts research into various cybersecurity threats. Liv has several years of experience working at threat intelligence companies in both the US and Europe. Much of her research has focused on threat originating from the cybercriminal underground as well as the Latin American cybercriminal space.
This webinar was recorded on June 29th at 10:00 a.m. EDT