Flashpoint is dedicated to the overall mission of the H-ISAC, and helping to mitigate the cyber risk confronting its membership on a daily basis. We have partnered with the H-ISAC to provide actionable intelligence regarding threat actors targeting the sector, to include during our standing participation in the H-ISAC Monthly Threat Briefing calls. We remain committed to leading the way in providing value to the H-ISAC membership -- and to strengthening our partnership during these challenging and uncertain times.
We’ve partnered with the H-ISAC to provide the following offering to the great organizations that have joined together in the H-ISAC mission. Flashpoint would like to extend free access to the Flashpoint Intelligence Platform for H-ISAC members for 90 days. With this access, Flashpoint will support users to:
- Prevent Account Takeover (ATO) fraud by monitoring for stolen credentials
- Stay ahead of the news cycle and monitor emerging threats, including misinformation and disinformation campaigns
- Enhance your protection with intelligence on emergent malware
To get started, please complete the form to request access.
Please provide the contact information of the primary user, as well as the primary email domain to be monitored. An additional user can be requested directly, but is optional.
Access to Flashpoint Intelligence Platform including:
- Flashpoint Intelligence Platform
- Access to All Flashpoint Datasets
- 2 User Licenses
- Dashboards & Analytics
- Knowledge Base
- FP Collab
- Compromised Credential Monitoring - 1 Domain
- Customer Support
* Access to Flashpoint Intelligence Platform is enabled upon completion of a no cost order/subscription agreement, with access for 90 days from activation. If your team would like to discuss these solutions further, Flashpoint will partner with you to understand your priorities and recommend an appropriate solution.