The Flashpoint CVE Dashboard provides a single-pane view of the latest CVE data from MITRE and the NVD mapped to threat-actor discussions in illicit online communities such as deep & dark web forums and chat services, as well as paste sites and technical data.
Armed with this visibility, vulnerability management teams can identify which CVEs have active and proof-of-concept exploits, which are most likely to be exploited, and which should be prioritized and in what order.
CVE Dashboard Features Include:
- CVE data from MITRE & the NVD mapped to threat-actor discussions
- All potential and confirmed exploits for the latest CVEs
- Safe access to the specific threads and communities in which CVEs are discussed among threat actors
- Finished intelligence reporting on the latest CVEs and related topics
- A single-pane view customizable by CVE ID, type, vendor, product, CVSS severity score, and status
To see the CVE Dashboard in action, request a demo.