As the war between Ukraine and Russia continues, the United States (and other governments) are urging companies to harden their cyber defenses immediately and explicitly named CISA’s Shields Up campaign as the best way to do so. Looking back on previous Russian cyber attacks, there is a real chance that organizations outside of Ukraine could become collateral damage.
In this time of crisis, Flashpoint’s free 30-day trial of our threat and vulnerability intelligence is the best way to monitor your cyber risk in real-time to stay one-step ahead of the evolving threat landscape.
Trial members will get access to Flashpoint’s Intelligence Platform and VulnDB (from recently acquired Risk Based Security) to:
- View Flashpoint’s finished intelligence reports (not just limited to Ukraine)
- Access dashboards & analytics tailored to your intelligence needs
- Review Analyst Knowledge Pages (AKP) on Ukraine and other curated topics by our experts
- Access Compromised Credential Monitoring to get alerts on leaked or stolen credentials
- Monitor our industry-leading Ransomware dashboard for any compromised or breached vendors in your supply chain
- Engage with FP Collab, our collaborative online community, to learn from one another
- Detect issues using VulnDB’s database of 282,000+ vulnerabilities, including 91,000+ that NVD fails to report
- Get real-time alerts on new vulnerabilities affecting your environment - without the need for disruptive scanning
- Prioritize more efficiently by focusing on issues that are remotely exploitable, with both a public exploit and documented solution information
* Additional Flashpoint Products and Services are available for trial upon request
To get started, please complete the form to request access.
Please provide the contact information of the primary user, as well as the primary domain to be monitored. An additional user can be requested directly, but is optional.
* Access to Flashpoint Intelligence Platform is enabled immediately upon completion of a no-cost order/subscription agreement, with access for the maximum of 30 days from activation. If your team would like to discuss these solutions further and needs more time to evaluate the offering, Flashpoint will partner with you to understand your priorities and recommend an appropriate solution.